Utah State vs. Boise State (#6)
I won't post the ending score. Let's just say it could have been lots worse.
And this is why I love Utah State. No matter the score, someone always has something to say.
Die-hards, sticking it out to the very end.
(It was fuh-reezing!)
I won't post the ending score. Let's just say it could have been lots worse.
And this is why I love Utah State. No matter the score, someone always has something to say.
Die-hards, sticking it out to the very end.
(It was fuh-reezing!)
4 comments:
Beverly... I am SO glad that you enjoy being at a college football game! FUN FUN Memories you will have. Looks like the first quarter was exciting!
Bev...way to post something! I've been waiting. What was the end score??? I'm glad you had fun!
Emily,
lets just say the end could have definitely been worse. On the other hand, it could also have been a lot better!!!
And Happy Birthday to Dad!
Post a Comment