Bev and Em.Thanks for paddling diane around the river. how thoughtful of you all.
Good thing y'all had such a great steer person so the boat went in the right direction. As we all know it doesn't do any good to paddle if you are going in the wrong direction. Let that be a life lesson for you!
I guess I better post a comment to keep "someone" happy. Good thing we had to keep reminding you when to steer or we might be to the Mississippi River by now.
Diane- no one understood that comment. In the end-- you kept forgetting to steer leading us off the path. Now let that be a life lesson for you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bev and Em.
Thanks for paddling diane around the river. how thoughtful of you all.
Good thing y'all had such a great steer person so the boat went in the right direction. As we all know it doesn't do any good to paddle if you are going in the wrong direction. Let that be a life lesson for you!
I guess I better post a comment to keep "someone" happy.
Good thing we had to keep reminding you when to steer or we might be to the Mississippi River by now.
Diane- no one understood that comment. In the end-- you kept forgetting to steer leading us off the path. Now let that be a life lesson for you.
Post a Comment