Monday, April 6, 2009

Burke Needs Help!!!

Rumor has it that Burke needs suggestions for a great camping... (oops)... honeymoon trip. Of course my suggestion would be Redfish lake, it might be a little chilly the first of May. He could borrow Dad's and Kyle's scout sleeping bags- and that should keep them toasty warm. If anyone else has a suggestion please leave a comment for Burke.





.




HAPPY CAMPING.... HONEYMOON

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hey- Redfish sounds like a great idea. Another idea could be West Yellowstone- you can watch a play at the play house there. If I think of anything else - I will leave anther comment. Good luck planning!

Bev said...

My suggestion is definitely Redfish... all the way!!

Burke said...

Seriously, I really could use some suggestions. This needs to be special for Emily. My current plan (but I'm open to suggestions) is going to the City of Rocks. It fits exactly what I'm looking for: close by, inexpensive and fun. I really think she'll love it! But what do you think? Do you have better idea?

Unknown said...

OK Burke,
This is your (and Emily's) dream honeymoon. WISCONSIN! The state has many features that are often overlooked, including plenty of camping at state parks or at Jellystone Park near The Dells. If you're looking to save some money I know plenty of connections across the state - whether it's the backyard or someone's couch - it's all perfect for a honeymoon! It's also the best place for (root)beer, brats, and cheese. You can't go wrong - I'm telling you Burke!
Well that's my vote. Any takers? Have fun you kids! (Just let me know if you need my help!) He, He.

P.S. But seriously Yellowstone is one of my favorite places.

Kayla said...

REDFISH REDFISH... I know it will be cold but seriously... How can anyone pass up the opportunity?

Pictures of Family