Monday, March 16, 2009

What a Character!

Earlier I was sitting on the floor next to Kenna and she was playing with her legos. She handed me what she had built and said "Tall, tall." I didn't realize that she even knew that word-and she did- and even the meaning. A little later she got in the hall drawer- which is a first and she grabbed a brush. When I asked her what she was doing she said "sit, brush." She wanted me to sit down so she could brush my hair. I was cooking steaks at the time and asked her if she could smell them. She put her nose in the air and started to sniff. It was really funny to watch and I laughed. Without knowing what I was laughing at she started laughing also. Don't you just love a 2 year old's mind?

No comments:

Pictures of Family