Monday, December 8, 2008

NYC!!!!

Cute!

Windows at Macy's on 34thWe saw Lion King

Merry Christmas
Walking across the bridge
so many people
Ice skating in Central Park


the city from the Brooklyn Bridge

4 comments:

Bev said...

wait when did you go to new york? I love the pictures! I can't wait to see your costa rica ones... and i guess i can't wait to see you this saturday.

Burke said...

Great pictures! Great memories!

ivyjeanne said...

yahoo for ice skating in central park. you guys are so cute.

Holly and Matthew said...

OH how fun Em! :) I am so excited to meet him someday! Great pictures! I did get your email about not being able to come around in December. I will miss you, but I know we will see each other soon right? :) :) :) I hope you are doing well. :) Happy Holidays! ;) Love you! :)

Pictures of Family