Welcome to the life of Diane. On Monday morning I was feeling so great about my school work. I was all caught up, even ahead in my classes. My homework is mapped out on a monthly calender as to what is do when ( I know some of you find that hard to believe, but believe it because it is true!). I went through my calender and saw that I had only one major assignment due. It was due on Thursay. I had plenty of time. I enjoyed a carefree lovely October morning. And then I went to my family finance class...
I arrived in class and saw, much ot my dismay, the board with the works Automatic Millionaire due Wednesday. The Automatic Millionarie is a book that I had to read and write a paper on... in a day and a 1/2. I wouldn't have been too worried except that as of 2:30 Wednesday I still did not have a copy of the book and had to be at work at three. Not to mention Monday night FHE ( I am the group Mom, so skipping FHE wasn't an option) and I work a good portion of the day on Tuesday. Yet, I found the book right before work, started it last night after FHE, still went ot bed around midnight and finished it on my lunch break this afternoon. After that this paper I have to write should be nothing to sweat about! So Much for mapping my assignments out on a calender. And I was so proud of myself.
2 comments:
Diane you never cease to amaze me!
I am glad that you finished your book in time.
Post a Comment