Looks like you are having fun at school- I hope that actual school work is going on!
go aggies!
let me explain what just kidding means. It means we lost roughly 58 to 10.
do you ever do homework???????
sounds to me like you 2 need to cheer louder for those little aggies...
I do homework occasionally... don't you worry. Seriously they need all the help they can get.
woops... i was signed in as diane on that last comment.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks like you are having fun at school- I hope that actual school work is going on!
go aggies!
let me explain what just kidding means. It means we lost roughly 58 to 10.
do you ever do homework???????
sounds to me like you 2 need to cheer louder for those little aggies...
I do homework occasionally... don't you worry. Seriously they need all the help they can get.
woops... i was signed in as diane on that last comment.
Post a Comment