A Glimpse of our Lives
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Christmas Lights
So last year Kyle told me and mom that we wouldn't have Christmas Lights for two years cause nobody could put them up but him. Well we sure showed him. I was pretty proud that I got on the roof to do it.
4 comments:
Becky
said...
Good Job Bevies!!!
November 25, 2007 at 2:39 PM
Becky
said...
Good Job Bevies!!!
November 25, 2007 at 2:39 PM
Becky
said...
Good Job Bevies!!!
November 25, 2007 at 2:40 PM
emily
said...
Bev,
I have to say I'm surprised! But good job. Kyle will be proud.
December 2, 2007 at 7:20 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pictures of Family
4 comments:
Good Job Bevies!!!
Good Job Bevies!!!
Good Job Bevies!!!
Bev,
I have to say I'm surprised! But good job. Kyle will be proud.
Post a Comment