For Labor Day we went to Independence and had a picnic. Well someone didn't get the paper products and silverware in the pickup. Grandma to the rescue... we ate off of paper bags, the cooler lids. It was great fun!
Notice Dad eating off a salad lid
Notice Grandpa eating off the water cooler lid and Grandma off a sack...oh yeah we used chips as spoons for the macaroni salad.
We had a great time... without paper products! The hike up the trail was beautiful! and so was the company! Next year I plan to do the actual hike into the lakes.. any one care to join me?
5 comments:
Bev-did grandma bring some grapes for you?
She sure did! What can I say... I'm like the favorite
Hey Bev...was that "someone" you?
We had a great time... without paper products! The hike up the trail was beautiful! and so was the company!
Next year I plan to do the actual hike into the lakes.. any one care to join me?
Uh no... that someone was not me... I just didn't want to mention names
Post a Comment