On Friday we went to Burley to make applesauce. That evening we went for a ride on the boat just before we left. Here is Kenna with Grandpa Gerratt and with Mom just before getting on the boat.
Uh emily... kenna is excited to hang out with you... just cause i'll be there though... don't get your hopes up ... i don't want them crashed cause she can say my name and not yours... sorry
3 comments:
I hope K-Rae is excited to hang out with her favorite aunt. I'm thinking she's old enough to get out on the tube with me.
Beverly Becky and I did just about 90 jars of applesauce! that is a lot of apples!!
Uh emily... kenna is excited to hang out with you... just cause i'll be there though... don't get your hopes up ... i don't want them crashed cause she can say my name and not yours... sorry
Post a Comment